Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Renewed Effort

I am going to try to make a better effort to post some stuff here. I have been too busy fussing with the layout and worring more about the template that I have with the content. The main purpose of this blog is twofold. On one hand it is to let us post stuff for friends and family to see, on the other hand it also acts as a repository of information for us, so we don't have to scour the web again to find it. A lot of times I look at 10 or more sites and condense the info into just one post. It is useful for me and hopefull for someone else out there too.

I am going to be going through my photos and posting what needs to be posted. Some of it may be dated, and some may be just plain boring to some.

So just ignore what doesn't interest you and read what does.

 

TNT

No comments: